- Professional Fees Start From ₹ 1000/-
- GST Expert Guide in Filing
- We Use Most Advanced GST Softwares
- Timely Reminder & Filing
- With with team of Expert
Get a Quote to Find a right plan to fit your needs
GST Consultant Pune
Persons who are registered under GST Law has to do GST Return Filing periodically of monthly and quarterly. GST Return Filing details contain details of outward supply that is Sales and Details of inward supply that is Purchases. GST Return and payment has be done online with in due date. Filing due date is scheduled below. Its important to note that irrespective of registered persons sales , loss , profitably GST return required to be file. Simply once GST registration is taken then even for dormant company NIL return required to be filed.
GST Return filing in India is made more easy by GSTN Network. Earlier than GST gst return filing process has been modified. Now the new GST return process is much simpler and with fast tack mode. GSR3 is used for monthly summary returns and GSTR 1 for outward supply details. GST return login details are sent by GSTN at time of GST registration . Experts at ANBCA is GST Consultant in Pune have helped number of entrepreneurs for return filing under GST. In All major cities of India,Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore,Pune,Chennai and more. Our services are reliable and quick.
Gst Payment Due Date
GST Payment due date is next months 20th for regular registered person. Registered person need to make online GST payment via net banking / NEFT or E Challan. For Net banking only few bank has been authorized by GSTN. In other case need to generate challan from common portal and deposit chque in bank. For GSTR 3B late fees is Rs. 50/- per day under CGST & SGST subject to max Rs.10000/-. GST late fee calculation has been done by counting number of days return filing delayed. Its also mandatory to pay late fees first and then only GSTR3B return can be filed.
- For Regular dealers late fees Rs. 50 ( with liability , subject to max Rs. 10000 )
- For Nil Return late fees Rs. 50 ( with liability , subject to max Rs. 10000 )
- For Late payment simple interest of 1.5% per month
GST Return Filing Key Points are
- Total Sales with Gross & Taxable of the Month
- Total Output GST Tax
- Total Purchase of the Month
- Total Input GST Credit Tax on Purchase
Out Source GST Return Filing in Pune
- Accuracy in GST Return filing
- You focus on business and let professional to handle GST
- Experienced team of Chartered Accountant , Professionals
- Competitive , customized fees
- GST Support
Types Returns Filing Under GST
What We Offer in GST Filing
FAQ - GST Filing Pune
Who is required to file GST Return ?
No. Login id and password allocated at time of registration, need to be used for GST Filing.
Yes. Even for dormant company with no transaction required to file GST return.
No. For all taxes same return to be used. Where as details about CGST, SGST, IGST required to be mentioned separately.
GSTR 1 contain details of outward supply that is sales such as Sales with in state , outside state , exports etc.
- Invoice details
- Registered party GST no , name etc.
- Gross and Taxable supply values
- HSN Code etc.
- Taxes details
Yes . GST payment is first then only GSTR 3B return can be filed.
Once GST Return filed cannot be revise. However for amendment , changes etc need to done in next months return.