Proprietorship Firm Registration in 4 days
Get professional help & Company registration @ 3998*/- including…
- We help In Unique Business Name
- Expert Advise on Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Government Licensing for Sole Proprietorship Registration
Get a Quote to Find a right plan to fit your needs
Sole Proprietorship Registration
Sole Proprietorship means any business which is carried out by a single person. In simple words a Sole Proprietorship is a business that is owned, managed and controlled by one person. It is the most oldest, universal and elementary way to set up a business. The major difference between a sole proprietorship registration and a Limited Liability Partnership or a Corporation is that the business owner cannot be separated from their business. We can help you establish an identity for in Proprietorship Firm Registration.
Start Sole Proprietorship in India is made more easy by Government of India. Earlier process of Sole Proprietorship registration has been modified. Now the new process is much simpler and with fast tack mode. Business owner need to chose a business name apply for Shop Act Registration. Experts at Taxprocs in have helped number of entrepreneurs legal documentation to start Sole Proprietorship Company Registration. In All major cities of India , Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune , Chennai and more. Our services are reliable and quick.
Legal Compliances for sole proprietorship firm
- Income Tax Return:Business owner at end of financial year need to prepare it financial statements such as Profit and loss statement and Balance sheet. And apply for filing income tax return.
- GST Returns: If business owner who applied for GST registration then , need to file GST Returns on month or quarterly basis.
Income Tax Rate for Sole sole proprietorship firm For FY 2018-19
- Income up to Rs 2,50,000* No tax
- Income from Rs 2,50,000 – Rs 5,00,000 5% Plus 4% of Income Tax Health and Education Cess
- Income from Rs 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 20% Plus 4% of Income Tax Health and Education Cess
- Income more than Rs 10,00,000 30% Plus 4% of Income Tax Health and Education Cess
ADVANTAGES OF PROPRIETORSHIP REGISTRATION
List of Documents for Proprietorship Registration
Photo, Address Proof and Other Documents
What We Offer
FAQ- Sole Proprietorship Registration
Only one person is required to start a Proprietorship and a Proprietorship can have only one owner.
No. There is no legal provision to deposit certain amount in bank accouant.
- PAN Card of Person
- Identity and address proof (Adhar Card , / Voter ID / Passport / License ) any one
- Light Bill / Rent agreement / index II of Office
Proprietorship Registration firms do not have a Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Registration as issued in case of company or LLP. Proprietary firm have registration certificate issued by government authority.
No. You will fine single ITR which will show income and loss details of owner plus business
No. Under proprietorship firm concent of issuing of share certificate , debentures is not available.
You will need PAN , address proof , MSME / Shop Act certificate , Business address proof etc. for opening current accounat.
Yes . You can convert business. However the process is bit complicate and time consuming. Hence most of startups prefers to oepn a LLP or Private Limited.
Yes Most of start-ups uses residential address for firm registration.