Employee Provident Fund
Get a Quote to Find a right plan to fit your needs
Employee Provident Fund
The Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) is most popular saving move for Indians salaries people its saving for the retirement. Amount in PF is maintained by the Employee’s Provident Fund Organization of India (EPFO)
Employee Provident Fund is applicable to :
Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 is applicable to:
- Every establishment which is engaged in any one or more of the industries specified in Schedule I of the Act or any activity notified by Central Government in the Official Gazette.
- Employing 20 or more persons.
- Cinema Theatres employing 5 or more persons.
Benefits Of Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) Registration
Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) is a retirement benefit scheme that’s available to all salaried employees. EPF has traditionally popular mode for most Indians for retirement plan.
Member can withdraw fund which get accumulated in PF accounts with interest for retirement, resignation and death. Even partial withdrawal is allowed like for house construction, higher education, marriage, illness etc.
After death of member , Provident Fund Amount is given to Family members of the employees.
Check List of Document for Provident Fund
- Name of the applicant
- Pan card of proprietor
- Id proof of the proprietor like Driving license/Passport/Election Card
FOR PROPRIETORSHIPS (ADDRESS PROOF)
- Address proof of proprietor.
- Address proof for the premises.
- Complete details of the applicant with their residential address and telephone number
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS / LLP / COMPANY
- Name of the partnership firm or LLP or Company
- Certificate of Registration Firms in case of Partnership firm. Incorporation Certificate in case of LLP or Company.
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms or LLP.
ID PROOF OF PARTNERS
- Pan card
- Election Card
- Driving license in case of Partnership Firm or LLP.
- ID proof of Directors in case of company.
- List of all partners with telephone number
- address proof of all partners in case of Partnership Firm or LLP. List of all Directors with contact details in case of Company.
What We Offer
Employers contribution of 12% of basic salary is totally deposited in provident fund account Whereas out of Employees contribution of 12% , 3.67% is contributed to Provident fund and 8.33% is deposited in Pension scheme.
Yes because provident fund contribution by the employer & employee is not a taxable income for Income Tax purpose.
An employee can avail the benefit after completion of 58 years of service.
Form No 19 is for Provident fund withdrawal & Form No. 10 C is for Pension scheme withdrawal.